Traffic Driver - Las Vegas
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
Full Time - Regular
Las Vegas, NV
SummaryThis position is responsible for performing tasks involving physical labor at highway and construction yards or projects. Candidate may operate a company vehicle while making product deliveries as well as a variety of hand and power tools, clean and prepare yards or sites, clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials.
Essential Functions1) Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in highway construction projects; perform manual work in preparing equipment or vehicles for use
2) Make deliveries as needed
3) Stage appropriate equipment with product and backup supply
4) Conduct preventative maintenance as recommended on all equipment
5) Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards
6) Material handling and storage
7) Support the daily maintenance of all vehicles (filled with fuel, fluids inspected and topped, appropriate tire pressure)
8) Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials
9) Material Delivery to Jobsites
10) Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of the Supervisor/Foreman, Safety Director or Branch Manager
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics1) Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in heavy/highway construction work
2) Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions
3) Ability to follow multiple instructions
4) Organized and self-motivated
Education, Training and Experience1) Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
2) Basic computer skills
3) Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions
4) Clean driving record a must
5) Must be at least 21 years of age
6) Must be a team player
Competitive salary, great location, and low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, including 401k Plan.
Statewide Traffic Safety & Signs is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for employees or qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply: Apply here
- Title: HR Coordinator
- Name: Connie Wessels
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 949-527-3712