Account Manager - San Jose
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
Full Time - Regular
San Jose, CA
SUMMARYThe Account Manager is responsible for selling Statewide Traffic Safety & Signs portfolio of products, rentals and services. This position is an active, hands-on role focusing on establishing new accounts, growing existing accounts, and meeting or exceeding sales and margin targets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS• Responsible for holding qualified weekly sales appointments with key decision makers on existing accounts
• Conduct qualified weekly cold call appointments resulting in adding new accounts each week; and conduct calls to prospective accounts
• Convey the company’s focus on safety to employees and customers
• Creatively work with team members on sales strategies and network on other people’s successes
• Relentlessly create and drive weekly sales plan
• Stress Statewide Traffic Safety & Signs network of companies delivering quality, on-time service
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES• Bachelor’s degree preferred; formal sales training preferred
• 2-5 years proven success in outside sales and marketing experience a must
• Must have experience in construction, traffic control or infrastructure industries
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong customer orientation; experience developing strong partnerships by understanding and anticipating customer’s business needs
• Proven track record of growing market share
• Must be results-driven, work independently and have a positive “make it work” attitude
• High energy and self-motivated
• Team focused and support the company direction
• Strong computer skills
• Bilingual a plus
Competitive salary and benefits and great location!
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Statewide Traffic Safety and Signs is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for employees or qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
- Title: HR Generalist
- Name: Connie Wessels
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 949-527-3712