A/R Credit Analyst - Irving (Altus)
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
A/R Credit Analyst
Full Time - Regular
SUMMARYThe job's primary purpose is to provide support to inside and outside sales in conjunction with collections of outstanding receivables for the company division; Altus Traffic. THE SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION MAY WORK AT EITHER THE ALTUS CORPORATE OFFICE IN IRVING, TX, OR AT THE AUSTIN, TX BRANCH LOCATION, BASED ON THE LOCATION OF THE CANDIDATE. JOB IS POSTED IN BOTH AREAS, BUT WILL ONLY HIRE ONE.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS• Responsible for accounts receivable of product sales, rental, and/or contract services.
2) • Review open accounts for collection efforts and make decisions on pending orders, extending additional credit, placing accounts on hold status.
3) • Monitor customer accounts for non-payment, delayed payment and other irregularities.
4) • Confer with branch representatives to validate accuracy of charges or establish required changes to any charge in dispute.
5) • Provide material releases upon request and/or acquire material releases from vendors.
6) • Reconcile sub-contractor pay estimates and past due accounts.
7) • Assist in preparing and executing demand letters, bond claims and stop notices.
8) • Identify accounts and/or balances for potential write-off.
9) • Assist with collections administrative activities.
10) Remain current on all safety regulations, guidelines and best practices to ensure our company is kept up to date.
11) • Other duties as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS• 2-4 years’ experience in Commercial Construction Credit
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with an accounting degree preferred
• Microsoft office products; Intermediate to Advanced level of Excel
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Competitive salary and benefits and great location! This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifteen pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Traffic Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for employees or qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply, please email your resume to the contact below OR apply on Indeed: Apply here
- Title: HR Coordinator
- Name: Manuel Ortega
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 9495273701