Senior Financial Analyst - Irvine Support Center
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
Senior Financial Analyst
Full Time - Regular
General Summary of the PositionProvides financial analyses and forecasts to support near-term and long-term company goals.
Essential Functions• Reports to Manager of Business Analytics and interacts with CFO, Director of Finance, Controller, Business Unit Presidents and Branch Managers
• Perform financial analysis for monthly financial reporting
• Perform budget vs. actual analysis on a monthly basis and reports findings
• Assist with the preparation of all documentation and presentations necessary to successfully complete outside reporting requirements to private equity owners and creditors
• Assists with annual budget and analysis
• Is able to forecast / reforecast on a quarterly and multi-year basis to assess Company’s near-term and long-term financial performance
• Analyzes capital requests and cost-benefit analysis (IRR, NPV)
• Working capital analysis to drive company performance and overall liquidity across all branches and companies
• Evaluate and analyze complex or diverse information in order to make recommendations for cost control initiatives and help drive overall branch and/or company performance
• Branch expansion, product, or new service line analysis to help drive decision making for new opportunities of the business
• Market research and prospective acquisition analysis to assist management decision making
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA or CFA certification a plus
• Construction industry experience is a plus
• 3-5 years of financial analysis experience in a multi-location / entity business
• Ability to take initiative to learn the business and decide how to analyze large and complex sets of data
• Professional communication skills, both written and oral, and general organization and time management kills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel
Work ContextWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to fifteen pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
About the PositionThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
About the CompanyTraffic Solutions Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who fully and actively supports equal access for employees or qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply: Apply here
- Title: HR Coordinator
- Name: Aaron Campbell
- Email: email@example.com