From first visit through to order delivery, we at Statewide Traffic Safety and Signs, Inc. want
you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. However, if an incorrect item was shipped,
or has been damaged, it may be necessary to return the item to us.
Authorization must be obtained from our customer service staff and is required for ALL returns.
To obtain an authorization, phone our staff at 714-468-1919, Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Pacific Standard Time. Please have a copy of your receipt available as we will ask for specific
information from it. If we authorize a return, you will be given another number which must
accompany your return.
Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of authorization and no more than 30 days after
If we correctly shipped the item that you ordered, return shipping charges are your responsibility.
Statewide Traffic Safety and Signs, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any merchandise
without a valid return authorization to the customer.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact. All
components, manuals and registration card(s) included. Products we sell without packaging must
be in clean, marketable condition. Any shipment that is returned incomplete, or damaged, -- if
accepted -- will incur a deduction of the amount credited.
Return Policy Notes
- All returned or exchanged items must be accompanied by a sales invoice or delivery tag.
- We cannot refund or exchange items that have obvious customer use or damage.
- No refunds or exchanges on returned items after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We cannot except return of certain respiratory or fall protection items, even if usage is not apparent.
- Clearance, sale, special order or custom items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds will be credited to your account, or a check will be mailed.