Finally! A Permanent, Environmentally
Friendly Asphalt Patch
Picked #1 by Consumer Reports!
• Eco-friendly binder reacts and hardens with only water—no toxic solvents.
• Aquaphalt is laid directly from its container—no need to mobilize large crews and equipment.
• Aquaphalt is a revolutionary, sustainable, environmentally friendly, permanent repair
material for all asphalt and concrete road surfaces.
• Aquaphalt is used for repairing potholes, pavement damage, parking lots, utility cuts,
tennis courts, walkways, bridge joints, manhole restorations, curbs, speed bumps,
driveways, runways, taxiways, aprons, bridge decks, and many other repairs. It is a
sustainable product that is easy to use and makes a truly permanent repair.
• First, and most importantly, it assures a permanent repair,
as strong or stronger than the surrounding material, unlike
conventional ‘cold patch’ asphalt products, which never deliver
a truly permanent repair. Second, it actually saves you time and
money, by eliminating costly repeat repairs. Third, it has no toxic
solvents or VOCs, so it’s safer and environmentally friendly.
Existing repairs are over 14 years old and are just as strong and
solid as of the day that the Aquaphalt was installed.