Raised Pavement Markers (RPMs)
High visibility and longer distances means more preview time for drivers to see, think and react as they drive through hazardous work zones. The brightness of pavement markings becomes more critical as drivers age. Work zones are much safer when the lanes have been clearly delineated with Pexco, Davidson's RPMs and Halftrack durable work zone markers.
Night driving is especially dangerous in work zones. RPMs and Halftracks utilize a highly efficient cube-corner microprism reflector which makes them 3 times brighter than other markers. Our markers outshine paint and tape especially on rainy nights when they disappear under a film of water.
Work Zone Pavement Markers
Key features of RPMs and Halftracks:
- Effective and convenient long-term temporary road markings
- Designed to be long lasting enough for use in low volume and interstate highways
- Both markers provide clear guidance to motorists day and night
- Markers are easy to install and remove
- Both markers are available in standard yellow and white
- Reflective tape can be applied on one or both sides
- Factory applied high tack Butyl adhesive pads allow for a "peel-and-stick" application to the roadway